Cosplay In The World
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Para Todos aquellos que le tienen aprecio al Cosplay, este foro es Dedicado a Ustedes

ÍndicePortalGaleríaÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Compra tu Esclavo AQUI
Esclavos&Edecanes
Eventos Mexicali
Mira el Metroflog del Foro www.metroflog.com/Cosplay_In_The_World
Últimos temas
» Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeDom Sep 26, 2010 2:11 am por Mitsuomi_Takayanagi

» Gran Torino
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeDom Sep 26, 2010 2:09 am por Mitsuomi_Takayanagi

» Mario bros
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeDom Sep 26, 2010 1:58 am por Mitsuomi_Takayanagi

» coleccion "the godfather (1, 2, 3)
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeDom Sep 26, 2010 1:53 am por Mitsuomi_Takayanagi

» Visiten BELLEZE
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Ago 28, 2010 5:12 am por Kikyo

» Revivir el foro (Al rescate del foro)
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Ago 28, 2010 5:09 am por Kikyo

» Lo que recomiendo que escuches es..
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Jul 24, 2010 12:57 pm por Alberick_Lucied

» maldito negro!!!
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Jul 24, 2010 12:55 pm por Alberick_Lucied

» Ya tenemos Hi5
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Jul 24, 2010 12:43 pm por Alberick_Lucied

Reunines Próximas
Gracias por tu visita
Mejores posteadores
Kikyo
Lo Nuevo :3 I_vote_lcapLo Nuevo :3 I_voting_barLo Nuevo :3 I_vote_rcap 
Mitsuomi_Takayanagi
Malkuth_CAOS
Yesstears
zero
Pyro
Saori
saito
Demon Raimei
dark_sherry
Bookmarking social
Bookmarking social reddit      

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Cosplay In The World en tu sitio debookmarking social

Conserva y comparte la dirección de Cosplay In The World en tu sitio de bookmarking social
ayuda pliss!!
Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeDom Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm por shinji
hola me presento soy shinji ^^ y antes que nada perdon a los moderadores si me equivoque de lugar je

bueno voy al granos XD,queria pedir una ayudita para organisar una fiesta de cosplay por que …

[ Lectura completa ]
Comentarios: 3
Contacto&Contratación
Vampire_Kikyo@hotmail.com

Lo Nuevo :3

AutorMensaje
Pyro

Pyro

Masculino Cantidad de envíos : 28

Lo Nuevo :3 Empty
MensajeTema: Lo Nuevo :3   Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Feb 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Pues aqui tratare de ir poniendo lo nuevo en cuanto a cartas :p

Empesando por nuestra nueva expancion:

Crimson Crisis

CRMS-JP001 Turret Warrior
EARTH/Warrior - Effect/5/1200/2000
This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by Releasing 1 Warrior-Type monster you control. When Special Summoned by this effect, increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the Released monster.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP002 Debris Dragon
WIND/Dragon - Tuner/4/1000/2000
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 ATK or less from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. The effect(s) of the monster Special Summoned by this effect is negated. This card can only be used as Synchro Material for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type monster. The other Synchro Material monster(s) must be of a Level other than 4.
Rare

CRMS-JP003 Hyper Synchron
LIGHT/Machine - Tuner/4/1600/800
If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type monster, the ATK of the Synchro monster this card was used as Synchro Material is increased by 800 Points, and it is removed from play during the End Phase.

CRMS-JP004 Red Daemon's Dragon/Buster
DARK/Dragon - Effect/10/3500/2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card attacks, destroy all other monsters on the field at the end of the Damage Step. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Red Daemon's Dragon" from your Graveyard.
Ultra/Ultimate/Ghost Rare

CRMS-JP005 Trap Eater
DARK/Demon - Tuner/4/1900/1600
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 1 face-up Trap Card your opponent controls to the Graveyard.

CRMS-JP006 Twin Breaker
DARK/Warrior - Effect/4/1600/1000
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, it can attack once again in a row. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

CRMS-JP007 Dark Repairer
DARK/Demon - Tuner/2/1000/1300
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, look at the top card of your Deck, and place it on the top or bottom of your Deck.

CRMS-JP008 Black Feather - Gale of the Hurricane
DARK/Bird - Tuner/3/1300/400
If you control a "Black Feather" monster other than "Black Feather - Gale of the Hurricane", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

CRMS-JP009 Black Feather - Blast of the Black Lance
DARK/Bird - Effect/4/1700/800
If you control a "Black Feather" monster other than "Black Feather - Blast of the Black Lance", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

CRMS-JP010 Black Feather - Sirocco of the Dawn
DARK/Bird - Effect/5/2000/900
If your opponent controls a monster(s), and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Releasing. Once per turn, activate by selecting 1 face-up "Black Feather" monster you control. The selected monster gains ATK equal to the total combined ATK of all other face-up "Black Feather" monsters you control. During the turn in which this effect is activated, monsters other than the selected monster cannot attack.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP011 Night Rose Knight
DARK/Warrior - Tuner/3/1000/1000
While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select face-up Plant-Type monsters you control as attack targets. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Plant-Type monster from your hand.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP012 Summon Reactor AI
DARK/Machine - Effect/5/2000/1400
While you control this face-up card, and when your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons or Special Summons a monster(s), you can inflict 800 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This effect can only be used once per turn. During the Battle Phase of a turn this effect was used, you can negate the attack of 1 opponent's monster. By sending this card together with respectively 1 "Trap Reactor RR" and "Magic Reactor AID" you control to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Giant Bomber Airraid" from your hand, deck or Graveyard.

CRMS-JP013 Trap Reactor RR
DARK/Machine - Effect/4/800/1800
Activate only when your opponent activates a Trap card. Destroy that Trap card, and inflicht 800 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This effect can only be used once per turn.

CRMS-JP014 Magic Reactor AID
DARK/Machine - Effect/3/1200/900
Activate only when your opponent activates a Spell card. Destroy that Magic card and inflict 800 Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This effect can only
be used once per turn.

CRMS-JP015 Black Bomber
DARK/Machine - Tuner/3/100/1100
When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 DARK Level 4 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. The effects of the monster Special Summoned by this effect are negated.
Rare

CRMS-JP016 Giant Bomber Air Raid
WIND/Machine - Effect/8/3000/2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Summon Reactor AI". Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Also, once during your opponent's turn, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
- Activate when your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster. Destroy that monster, and inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
- Activate when your opponent Sets a card. Destroy that card, and inflict 800 damage to your opponent.
Rare

CRMS-JP017 Deformer Boardn
EARTH/Machine - Effect/3/500/1800
This card gains the appropriate effect based on its battle position:
- Attack Position: All face-up "Deformer" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly.
- Defense Position: Other face-up "Deformer" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

CRMS-JP018 Deformer Pacchin
WIND/Machine - Effect/4/1200/800
This card gains the appropriate effect based on its battle position:
- Attack Position: Once per turn, you can Release 1 "Deformer" monster other than "Deformer Pacchin" to destroy 1 card on the field.
- Defense Position: If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 other "Deformer" monster instead.

CRMS-JP019 Death Kaiser Dragon/Buster
FIRE/Undead - Effect/8/2900/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon any number of Undead-Type monsters from either player's Graveyard to your field. The effects of the monster(s) Special Summoned by this effect are negated, and they are destroyed during this turn's End Phase . When this card on your field is destroyed, you can is Special Summon 1 "Deathkaiser Dragon" from your Graveyard.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

CRMS-JP020 Hyper Psycho Gunner/Buster
EARTH/Psychic - Effect/11/3500/3000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". If this card battles, at the end of the Damage Step, inflict damage to your opponent equal to their battling monster's DEF, and gain Life Points equal to its ATK. Also, when this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Hyper Psycho Gunner" from your Graveyard.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

CRMS-JP021 Arcanite Magician/Buster
LIGHT/Spellcaster - Effect/9/900/2300
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Buster Mode". When this card is Special Summoned, place 2 Magic Counters on it. This card gains 1000 ATK for each Magic Counter on it. You can remove 2 Magic Counters from this card to destroy all cards your opponent controls. Also, when this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Arcanite Magician" in your Graveyard.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

CRMS-JP022 Arcane Philo
FIRE/Spellcaster - Tuner/2/1000/400
If this card is used in the Synchro Summon of a Synchro Monster and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Buster Mode" from your Deck to your hand.

CRMS-JP023 Buster Mercenary
EARTH/Warrior - Effect/4/1800/300
By returning 1 "Buster Mode" in your hand or Graveyard to the Deck, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. This effect can only be used once per turn.

CRMS-JP024 Buster Beast
EARTH/Beast-Warrior - Effect/4/1900/1200
Activate by discarding this card. Add 1 "Buster Mode" from your Deck to your hand.
Rare

CRMS-JP025 Black-Winged Magician
WIND/Spellcaster - Effect/3/1300/1200
While you control this face-up card, its controller can activate "Buster Mode" during the turn in which it is Set.

CRMS-JP026 Life Coordinator
WIND/Psychic - Effect/2/800/400
When your opponent activates a card with an effect that inflicts damage, you can discard this card to negate that effect and destroy it.
Rare

CRMS-JP027 Gladial-Beast Samnite
EARTH/Beast - Effect/3/1600/1200
If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladial-Beast" monster, when this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Gladial-Beast" card from your Deck to your hand. By returning this card to the Deck at the end of a Battle Phase in which it battled, Special Summon 1 "Gladial-Beast" monster other than "Gladial-Beast Samnite" from your Deck.

CRMS-JP028 Malenlightened Frog
WATER/Aqua - Effect/2/100/2000
While this card is face-up on the field, this card's name is treated as "Death Frog". While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select other monster's as attack target. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Frog" monster other than a "Malenlightened Frog" from your deck to your hand.
Rare

CRMS-JP029 Flipped Frog
WATER/Aqua - Effect/2/500/200
Once per turn, you can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When this card is flipped face-up, you can return a number of monsters your opponent controls to their respective owners' hands up to the number of face-up "Frog" monsters you control.

CRMS-JP030 Giant Battleship Big Core Mk-II
FIRE/Machine - Effect/6/2400/1100
When this card is successfully Special Summoned, place 3 Counters on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card battles, remove 1 Counter from it at the end of the Damage Step. If this card battles whilst there are no Counters on it, it is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. If you control no monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Release.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP031 Tomaboo
DARK/Plant - Effect/3/1400/800
Activate when 1 other face-up Plant-Type monster on the field is targeted by the effect of your opponent's Magic or Trap Card. By Releasing this card, draw 2 cards.

CRMS-JP032 Scanner
LIGHT/Machine - Effect/1/?
Activate by selecting 1 opponent's monster that is removed from play. Until the End Phase of this turn, this card is treated as it has the same name as the selected monster, and gains the Type, Level, ATK and DEF of the selected monster. This effect can only be used once per turn. If this card is removed from the field during a turn this effect was used, it is removed from play.
Rare

CRMS-JP033 Dimensional Stronghold Weapon
DARK/Machine - Effect/4/1700/200
While this card is face-up on the field, neither player can send cards from the deck to the Graveyard.

CRMS-JP034 Desert Gardna
EARTH/Insect - Effec/4/800/1000
The DEF of this card is increased by the number of Magic or Trap card on the field x 300 Points. If an Insect-Type monster you control is destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.

CRMS-JP035 Cross-Sword Hunter
WIND/Insect - Effect/4/1800/1200
When you control another Insect-Type monster, when an Insect-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

CRMS-JP036 Bee^2
WIND/Insect - Effect/1/500/400
Activate by Releasing this card and 1 face-up Insect-Type monster other than "Bee²". Draw 2 cards.

CRMS-JP037 Triple Viper
WATER/Reptile - Effect/4/1800/400
This card can attack 3 times during 1 Battle Phase. This card cannot declare an attack unless you Release 1 Aqua-Type monster you control.

CRMS-JP038 Alien Revenger
DARK/Reptile - Effect/6/2200/1600
By removing 2 A-Counter from the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can place 1 A-Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls. If a monster with an A-Counter battles with an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only. You can control only 1 face-up "Alien Revenger" at the same time.
Rare

CRMS-JP039 Alien-Monite
LIGHT/Reptile - Tuner/1/500/200
When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or less "Alien" monster from your Graveyard. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed during the End-Phase
Rare

CRMS-JP040 Dark Dive Bomber
DARK/Machine - Synchro/7/2600/1800
Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monster
Activate by Releasing 1 monster you control. Inflict Damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the level of the released monster x 200.
Super Rare

Última edición por Pyro el Sáb Feb 28, 2009 9:34 pm, editado 1 vez
Pyro

Pyro

MensajeTema: Re: Lo Nuevo :3   Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Feb 28, 2009 9:32 pm

CRMS-JP041 Black Feather - Armored Wing
DARK/Winged Beast - Synchro - Effect/7/2500/1500
1 "Black Feather" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Any Battle Damage its controller takes as a result of it being in battle becomes 0. Place 1 Wedge Counter on a monster this card attacks (max. 1). By removing all Wedge Counters from monsters your opponent controls, the ATK and DEF of a monster(s) that had a Wedge Counter becomes 0 until the End-Phase.
Ultra/Ultimate Rare

CRMS-JP042 Hyper Psycho Gunner
EARTH/Psychic - Synchro - Effect/9/3000/2500
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Psychic-Type monsters
When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Also, at the end of a Damage Step in which this card attacked a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, gain Life Points equal to the difference.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP043 Arcanite Magician
LIGHT/Spellcaster - Synchro - Effect/7/400/1800
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Spellcaster-Type monsters
When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, place 2 Magic Counter on this card. The ATK of this card increases for every Magic Counter on this card by 1000 Points. By removing 1 Magic Counter from you side of the field, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP044 Cosmos Fortress Gol'Gar
LIGHT/Reptile - Synchro/5/2600/1800
Alien-Monite + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Alien" monster
Once per turn, you can return any number of face-up Magic and Trap Cards from the field to their owners' hands, and distribute that many A-Counters amongst monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 2 A-Counters from the field to destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP045 Prevent Star
Equip Spell Card
During the turn in which the battle position of a face-up Attack Position monster you control is changed to face-up Defense Position, equip only to that monster. Select 1 monster your opponent controls. Its battle position cannot be changed and it cannot attack. When the equipped monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, the selected monster is removed from play.

CRMS-JP046 Hostile Servant
Equip Spell Card
When control of the equipped monster changes, inflict damage to its controller equal to its original ATK.

CRMS-JP047 Star Blast
Normal Spell Card
Activate by paying a multiple of 500 Life Points. The level of 1 monster in your hand or on your field is decreased by 1 level star for each 500 Life Points paid until the End-Phase of this turn.
Rare

CRMS-JP048 Feather Wind Attack
Normal Spell Card
Return 1 "Black Feather" monster you control to the owner's deck. Add 1 "Black Feather" monster from your deck to your hand.
Rare

CRMS-JP049 Deformer Retro Engine
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a "Deformer" monster. If the equipped monster is destroyed, both players take damage equal to the original ATK of that monster.

CRMS-JP050 Deformer Field
Field Spell Card
When the Position of a monster on the field is changed, place 1 Deformer Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of all "Deformer" monster by 300 Points for each Deformer Counter on this card. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Deformer" monster from your Graveyard.

CRMS-JP051 Buster Burst
Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate by Releasing 1 "/Buster" monster. Both players take damage equal to that monster's Level x 200.

CRMS-JP052 Buster Teleport
Normal Spell Card
Activate by returning 1 "/Buster" monster from your hand to the Deck. Draw 2 cards.

CRMS-JP053 Re-BUSTER
Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate by removing from play 1 "Buster Mode" in your Graveyard. Destroy all monsters you control, and Special Summon 1 "/Buster" monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. The effect(s) of the monster Special Summoned by this effect is negated, it cannot be Released, and if it is removed from the field, it is removed from play.

CRMS-JP054 Psycho Sword
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a Psychic-Type monster. If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, increase the equipped monster's ATK by the difference (max. 2000 Points).

CRMS-JP055 Psychokinetic Collection Machine
Quick-Play Spell Card
Special Summon any number of Level 2 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard. You take Damage equal to the Special Summoned monster's levels x 300.

CRMS-JP056 Gladial Beast's Latent Power
Quick-Play Spell Card
1 face-up "Gladial-Beast" monster you control gains 500 ATK until the End-Phase. By returning 2 "Gladial-Beast" cards in your Graveyard to the Deck, add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

CRMS-JP057 Seed Shot
Continuous Spell Card
When a Plant-Type monster is Normal, Flip, or Special Summoned, place 1 Plant Counter on this card (max. 5). By sending this card to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Plant Counters on this card x 500.

CRMS-JP058 Super Nourished Sun
Continuous Spell Card
Activate by Releasing 1 Level 2 or lower Plant-Type monster. Special Summon 1 monster with a Level equal to or lower than the Released monster's Level + 3 from your hand or Deck. When that monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. When this card is removed from the field, that monster is destroyed.
Rare

CRMS-JP059 Six Military Scrolls
Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate by Releasing 2 face-up "Six Samurai" monsters. Special Summon 1 "Great Shogun Shien" from your Deck.

CRMS-JP060 Great Sea of Trees
Continuous Spell Card
When an Insect-Type monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, the controller of the destroyed monster can add 1 Insect-Type monster with the same level as the destroyed monster from their deck to their hand.

CRMS-JP061 Barrier of the Magic Tribe
Continuous Spell Card
Each time a Spellcaster-Type monster(s) on the field is destroyed, place 1 Magic Counter on this card (max. 4). By sending 1 face-up Spellcaster-Type monster you control and this card to the Graveyard, draw a number of cards equal to the number of Magic Counters that were on this card.

CRMS-JP062 Triangle Area
Quick-Play Spell Card
Destroy 1 monster on the field with an A-Counter(s) on it. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Alien" monster from your Deck. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed during the End Phase.

CRMS-JP063 Buster Mode
Normal Trap Card
Release 1 Synchro Monster. Special Summon 1 monster with the Released Synchro Monster's name and "/Buster" after it from your Deck in Attack Position.
Rare

CRMS-JP064 Spirit Force
Normal Trap Card
Activate during Battle Damage calculation during your opponent's turn. Any Battle Damage you take from that battle becomes 0. Then, you can add 1 Warrior-Type Tuner with 1500 DEF or less in your Graveyard to your hand.
Rare

CRMS-JP065 Lost Star Descent
Normal Trap Card
Select 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position. The effect(s) of the monster Special Summoned by this effect is negated, its Level is decreased by 1, and its DEF becomes 0. Also, its battle position cannot be changed.

CRMS-JP066 Barrier of Silver - Silver Force
Counter Trap
Activate only if your opponent activates a Trap card that inflicts damage. Negate that activation, and destroy that card and all face-up Magic and Trap cards your opponent controls.
Super Rare

CRMS-JP067 Half or Stop
Normal Trap Card
Activate only during your opponent's Battle Phase. Your opponent selects 1 effect from below to apply:
- Until the end of the Battle Phase, the ATK of all monster they control is halved.
- Their Battle Phase ends.

CRMS-JP068 Nightmare Daemons
Normal Trap Card
Activate by Releasing 1 monster. Special Summon 3 "Nightmare Daemon Token" (Demon-Type/DARK/Level 6/2000 ATK/ 2000DEF) to your opponent's field in Attack Position. When a "Nightmare Daemon Token" is destroyed, the controller of the Token takes 800 Damage.

CRMS-JP069 Black Arrow
Normal Trap Card
Activate by selecting 1 face-up monster you control. Until the End Phase, that monster loses 500 ATK, and when it attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When the selected monster destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original DEF.

CRMS-JP070 Ivy Shackle
Continuous Trap Card
While this card is on the field, all face-up monster your opponent controls become Plant-Type monster during your turn only. When this face-up card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect of your opponent, draw 1 card.

CRMS-JP071 Fake Explosion Penta
Normal Trap Card
Activate when your opponent's monster attacks. Monsters cannot be destroyed in that battle, and after damage calculation, Special Summon 1 "Summon Reactor AI" from your hand or Graveyard.

CRMS-JP072 Deformer Barrier
Counter Trap Card
Negate the activation of a Magic or Trap card, which destroys a face-up "Deformer" monster you control, and destroy it . Also add 1 "Deformer" card from your deck to your hand.

CRMS-JP073 BlenDeformer
Normal Trap Card
Activate by selecting 2 cards your opponent controls when you control 2 or more face-up "Deformer" monster. Your opponent selects 1 of those cards and that card is destroyed.

CRMS-JP074 Buster Slash
Normal Trap Card
Activate only if you control a face-up "/Buster" monster. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field.

CRMS-JP075 Buster Counter
Counter Trap Card
Activate when you control a face-up "/Buster" monster. Negate the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card and destroy it.

CRMS-JP076 Psycho Tune
Continuous Trap Card
Special Summon 1 Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster is treated as a Tuner. When this card is removed from the field, that monster is destroyed. When that monster is removed from the field, this card is destroyed. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, take damage equal to the Special Summoned monster's Level x 400.
Rare

CRMS-JP077 Supernatural Healing
Normal Trap Card
Activate during the End Phase. Gain 1000 Life Points for each Psychic-Type monster that was sent to your Graveyard during this turn.

CRMS-JP078 Trojan Gladial-Beast
Normal Trap Card
Special Summon 1 "Gladial-Beast" monster from your hand to your opponent's side of the field. Then, draw 1 card.

CRMS-JP079 Thorn Wall
Normal Trap Card
Activate when a Plant-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target. Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.
Rare

CRMS-JP080 Planetary Contamination Virus
Normal Trap Card
Activate by Releasing 1 "Alien" monster. Destroy all face-up monster your opponent controls without A-Counter(s) on them. During the next 3 turns after activation, place 1 A-Counter on each monster your opponent Normal Summons, Flip Summons or Special Summons.
Rare
Pyro

Pyro

MensajeTema: Re: Lo Nuevo :3   Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Feb 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Y la Expancion q viene :3

Raging Battle

Todo completo

RGBT-JP001 Rock-Stone Warrior
EARTH/Rock - Effect/4/1800/1600
Battle Damage to your Life Points as a result of this card battling is reduced to 0. When this attacking card is destroyed by battle and send to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Rock-Stone Token" (Rock-Type/EARTH/1/0 ATK/0 DEF) to your field. These Token cannot be Released for an Advanced Summon.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP002 Level Warrior
LIGHT/Warrior - Effect/3/300/600
If there are no monsters on the field, you can Normal Summon this card from your hand and treat it as a Level 2 monster. If your opponent controls a monster, and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and treat it as a Level 4 monster.
Rare

RGBT-JP003 Strong Wind Dragon
WIND/Dragon - Effect/6/2400/1000
This card cannot be destroyed by battle when it battles a monster with the same ATK. When this card is successfully Advance Summoned by Releasing a Dragon-Type monster(s), it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of 1 of the Released Dragon-Type monsters. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP004 Dark Verdure
EARTH/Plant - Effect/2/0/1000
When you Normal Summon a Plant-Type Tuner monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Attack Position.
Rare

RGBT-JP005 Phoenixician Seed
FIRE/Plant - Effect/2/800/0
Activate by sending this face-up card you control to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Phoenixician Cluster Amaryllis" from your hand.

RGBT-JP006 Phoenixician Cluster Amaryllis
FIRE/Plant - Effect/8/2200/0
This card can only be Special Summoned by "Phoenixician Seed" or its own effect. If this card attacked, it is destroyed after Damage Calculation. When this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If this card is in the Graveyard during your End Phase, by removing from play 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard in Defense Position.

RGBT-JP007 Rose Tentacles
EARTH/Plant - Effect/6/2200/1200
This card cannot be Special Summoned. If your opponent controls a face-up Plant-Type monster(s) at the start of your Battle Phase, this card can attack an additional time for each of those Plant-Type monsters during this turn. If this card destroys a Plant-Type monster by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent.

RGBT-JP008 Guard Hedge
EARTH/Plant - Effect/3/0/2100
During Damage Calculation, activate by sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard. The monster you control isn't destroyed as a result of that battle, and its ATK is halved until the End-Phase of this turn.

RGBT-JP009 Evil Thorn
DARK/Plant - Effect/1/100/300
Activate by Releasing this card. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent, and you can Special Summon up to 2 "Evil Thorns" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. The effect of an "Evil Thorn" Special Summoned by this effect cannot be activated.

RGBT-JP010 Black Feather - Blizzard of the North Pole
DARK/Winged Beast - Tuner/2/1300/0
This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Black Feather" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

RGBT-JP011 Black Feather - Shura of the Azure Flame
DARK/Bird - Effect/4/1800/1200
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Black Feather" monster with 1800 ATK or less from your deck to your field. The effect(s) of monster Special Summoned by this effect are negated.

RGBT-JP012 Black Feather - Qal'at of the Moonlight
DARK/Bird - Effect/3/1400/1000
By sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard during the Damage Step when 1 face-up "Black Feather" monster you controls battles, that monster gains 1400 ATK until the End-Phase of this turn.
Rare

RGBT-JP013 Black Feather - Elfen of the Pitch-Black
DARK/Bird - Effect/6/2200/1200
If you control a face-up "Black Feather" monster, you can Normal Summon this card without Release. If you successfully Normal Summon this card, you can change the Battle Position of 1 monster your opponent controls.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP014 Deformer Remocon
EARTH/Machine - Tuner/3/300/1200
This card gains the appropriate effect based on its battle position.
* Attack Position: Once per turn, remove from play 1 "Deformer" monster in your Graveyard, and add 1 "Deformer" monster of a Level equal to that monster's Level from your Deck to your hand.
* Defense Position: Once per turn, send 1 "Deformer" monster from your hand to the Graveyard, and add 1 other "Deformer" monster of a Level equal to that monster's Level from your Graveyard to your hand.
Rare

RGBT-JP015 Deformer Videon
LIGHT/Machine - Effect/4/1000/1000
* Attack Position: This card gains ATK equal to the number of Equip Cards equipped to it x 800.
* Defense Position: This card gains DEF equal to the number of Equip Cards equipped to it x 800.

RGBT-JP016 Deformer Scopen
LIGHT/Machine - Tuner/3/800/1400
* Attack Position: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Deformer" monster from your hand. It is destroyed during the End Phase.
* Defense Position: While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as a Level 4 monster.

RGBT-JP017 Gadget Arms
WATER/Machine - Effect/2/200/400
Flip: Select 1 "Deformer" Magic or Trap card in your Graveyard, and add it to your hand.

RGBT-JP018 Trapart
DARK/Warrior - Tuner/2/600/600
When the Synchro monster this card was used for as Synchro Material attacks, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. If you use this card as a Synchro Material, you must use it to Synchro Summon a Warrior-Type Monster.
Rare

RGBT-JP019 Earthbound God Aslla piscu
DARK/Bird - Effect/10/2500/2500
Only 1 "Earthbound God" monster can be face-up on the field at the same time. When there is no face-up Field Magic card on the field, this card is destroyed. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from the field other than by it's own effect, destroy all face-up monster your opponent controls, and inflict 800 Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each destroyed monster.
Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare

RGBT-JP020 Earthbound God Ccapac Apu
DARK/Fiend - Effect/10/3000/2500
Only 1 "Earthbound God" monster can be face-up on the field. This card is destroyed if there is not a face-up Field Magic Card on the field. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.
Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare

RGBT-JP021 Core-Chimail Valefar
FIRE/Fiend - Effect/8/3000/2100
The controller of this card sends 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from their hand to the Graveyard during each of your End-Phases. If not, this card is destroyed. This card can be Advanced Summon by Releasing 1 "Core-Chimail" monster. If this card attacks a monster in Defense Position, and the ATK of this card is higher than the DEF of the that monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap cards.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP022 Core-Chimail Powerhand
EARTH/Machine - Effect/4/2100/1600
The controller of this card sends 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from their hand to the Graveyard, or reveals a Normal Trap card in their hand during each of their End-Phases. If you don't do either, this card is destroyed. If this card battles with a LIGHT or DARK monster, only during the Battle Phase negate that monster's effect(s).
Super Rare

RGBT-JP023 Core-Chimail Guardian
EARTH/Rock - Effect/4/1900/1200
The controller of this card sends 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from their hand to the Graveyard, or reveals a Rock-Type monster in their hand during each of their End-Phases. If you don't do either, this card is destroyed. When the effect of an effect monster is activated, you can Release this card to negate the activation and destroy that monster.

RGBT-JP024 Core-Chimail Drago
WIND/Dragon - Effect/4/1900/1600
The controller of this card sends 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from their hand to the Graveyard, or reveals a Dragon-Type monster in their hand during each of their End-Phases. If you don't do either, this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up on the field, LIGHT and DARK monster cannot be Special Summoned.

RGBT-JP025 Core-Chimail Ice
WATER/Aqua - Effect/4/1900/1200
The controller of this card sends 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from their hand to the Graveyard, or reveals a Continuous Magic card in their hand during each of their End-Phases. If you don't do either, this card is destroyed. Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster that has been Special Summoned.
Rare

RGBT-JP026 Core-Chimail Devil
WIND/Fiend - Effect/3/1700/800
The controller of this card sends 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from their hand to the Graveyard, or reveals a Fiend-Type monster in their hand during each of their End-Phases. If you don't do either, this card is destroyed. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of LIGHT and DARK effect monster(s) on the field or in the Graveyard during the Main-Phase.

RGBT-JP027 Golem
DARK/Fiend - Type/6/2500/1800
While this card is face-up on the field, the effects of face-up LIGHT monster on the field are negated. If this card destroys a LIGHT monster by battle, it can attack once again in a row.
Rare

RGBT-JP028 Minocensatyros
EARTH/Beast-Warrior - Effect/6/1800/1000
This card cannot be Special Summoned. By Releasing this card, Special Summon 2 Level 4 Beast-Warrior-Type Normal Monster from your deck.

RGBT-JP029 Enhanced Human, Psycho
EARTH/Psychic - Effect/4/1500/800
Activate by removing from play 1 Psychic-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK. This effect can only be used up to two times during 1 turn.

RGBT-JP030 Master Jeeg
EARTH/Psychic - Effect/8/2600/1400
Activate by paying 1000 Life Points. Destroy a number of monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of Psychic-Type monster you control. This effect can only be used once per turn.

RGBT-JP031 Messenger from the Underworld
EARTH/Fiend - Tuner/7/2600/1800
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can be Normal Summoned with only 1 monster as Release. In this case, this card's Level becomes 5, and its original ATK and DEF is halved.

RGBT-JP032 Gigastone Omega
EARTH/Rock - Effect/5/1000/2300
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 EARTH monster in your Graveyard. When this face-up card you control is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, destroy all Magic and Trap cards your opponent controls.

RGBT-JP033 Alien Dog
LIGHT/Reptile - Efect/3/1500/1000
When you successfully Normal Summon an "Alien" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is successfully Special Summoned by this effect, distribute 2 A-Counter among face-up monster(s) your opponent controls.

RGBT-JP034 Needle Guilman
WATER/Sea-Serpent - Effect/3/1300/0
While this card is face-up on the field, all face-up Fish-Type, Sea-Serpent-Type and Aqua-Type monster you control gain 400 ATK.

RGBT-JP035 Deep-Sea Diva
WATER/Sea-Serpent - Tuner/2/200/400
When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Sea-Serpent-Type monster from your deck.
Rare

RGBT-JP036 Sea Archer
WATER/Sea-Serpent - Effect/3/1200/200
Once per turn, you can have 1 face-up Level 3 or lower monster you control treated as Equip card and equip it to this card (max. 1 card at the same time). If a monster is equipped by this effect, this card gains 800 ATK. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy the equipped monster instead.

RGBT-JP037 Lava Dragon
FIRE/Dragon - Effect/4/1600/1200
Activate by Releasing this face-up Defense Position card you control. Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Dragon-Type monster from each your hand and Graveyard.

RGBT-JP038 Dragon's Vanguard
EARTH/Dragon - Effect/4/1700/1300
You can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to have this card gain 300 ATK. When this card you control is sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type Normal Monster from either player's Graveyard.

RGBT-JP039 G.B. Hunter
EARTH/Warrior - Effect/4/1200/2000
While this card is face-up on the field, cards cannot be returned from the field to the deck.

RGBT-JP040 Explode Wing Dragon
DARK/Dragon - Synchro/7/2400/1600
Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Dragon-Type monster
If this card battles a face-up monster on the field with ATK lower than this card's ATK, you can destroy that monster without applying damage calculation, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.
Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare

RGBT-JP041 Black Feather - Arms Wing
DARK/Winged Beast - Synchro - Effect/6/2300/1000
1 "Black Feather" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step. When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP042 Power Tool Dragon
EARTH/Machine - Synchro/7/2300/2500
Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monster
Once per turn, you can activate this effect during your Main-Phase. Select 3 Equip Magic cards from your deck, and your opponent randomly selects 1 of them. Add the 1 card your opponent selected to your hand, and shuffle the others back to your deck. Also, if this card equipped with an Equip Magic Card would be destroyed, you can send 1 Equip Magic Card equipped to this card to the Graveyard instead
Ultra/Ultimate/Ghost Rare

RGBT-JP043 Trident Dragion
FIRE/Dragon - Synchro/10/3000/2800
Dragon-Type Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Dragon-Type monster
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can destroy up to 2 cards you control. During this turn, in addition to its normal attack, this card can attack one more time for each card destroyed by this effect.
Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare

RGBT-JP044 Divine Ocean Dragon Gishilnodon
WATER/Sea-Serpent - Synchro/5/2300/1800
Tuner + 1 Non-Tuner Level 3 monster
When a face-up Level 3 or lower monster is sent to the Graveyard, this card's ATK becomes 3000 until the End-Phase of this turn.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP045 One for One
Normal Spell Card
Activate by sending 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand or deck.
Rare
Pyro

Pyro

MensajeTema: Re: Lo Nuevo :3   Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitimeSáb Feb 28, 2009 9:39 pm

RGBT-JP046 Trust Mind
Normal Spell Card
Activate by Releasing 1 Level 2 or higher monster you control. Add 1 Tuner of a Level equal to or lower than half the Released monster's Level from your Graveyard to your hand.

RGBT-JP047 Thorn of Hatred
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to "Black Rose Dragon" or a Plant-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK. When it attacks a Defense Position monster, if its ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If it attacks a monster, the attack target monster loses 600 ATK and DEF after damage calculation. Your opponent's monster that battles the equipped monster cannot be destroyed by that battle.

RGBT-JP048 Magic Planter
Normal Spell Card
Activate by sending 1 face-up Continuous Trap card you control to the Graveyard. Draw 2 cards.
Rare

RGBT-JP049 Wonder Clover
Normal Spell Card
Activate by selecting 1 face-up monster you control, and sending 1 Level 4 Plant-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard. During 1 of your Battle Phase the selected monster can attack twice . If you activated this card, other monster you control cannot attack.

RGBT-JP050 Against Wind
Normal Spell Card
Activate by selecting 1 "Black Feather" monster in your Graveyard. You take Damage equal to that monster's ATK, and add that monster to your hand.
Rare

RGBT-JP051 Black Whirlwind
Continuous Spell Card
When a "Black Feather" monster is Normal Summoned to your field, you can add 1 "Black Feather" monster with lower ATK than the ATK of the summoned monster from your deck to your hand.

RGBT-JP052 Junk BOX
Normal Spell Card
Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Deformer" monster from your Graveyard. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed during the End-Phase of this turn.
Rare

RGBT-JP053 Double Tool D & C
Equip Spell Card
Equip only to a face-up "Power Tool Dragon" or Level 4 or higher Machine-Type "Deformer" monster you control. Apply the appropriate effect during each turn.
* Your turn: The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. If it attacks, the effect(s) of the attack target monster is negated for the duration of the Battle Phase.
* Your opponent's turn: Your opponent cannot select a monster other than the equipped monster as an attack target. Your opponent's monster that battles the equipped monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

RGBT-JP054 Deformer Repair Unit
Equip Spell Card
Activate by sending 1 "Deformer" monster in your hand to the Graveyard, and selecting 1 "Deformer" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster to your field and equip this card to it. The equipped monster cannot change its Battle Position. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the equipped monster.
Rare

RGBT-JP055 Core-Chimail's Steel Core
Normal Spell Card
When this card is in your Graveyard, you can add this card to your hand during your Draw-Phase instead of conducting your normal draw. Also, by sending 1 "Core-Chimail" monster from your hand to the Graveyard during your Draw-Phase, you can add this card in your Graveyard to your hand.
Rare

RGBT-JP056 Urgent Steel Core Disposal
Normal Spell Card
Select 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" from your deck and sent it to the Graveyard.

RGBT-JP057 Urgent Synthesis
Normal Spell Card
Activate by returning 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" in your Graveyard to your deck. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or less "Core-Chimail" monster from your hand or Graveyard.

RGBT-JP058 Psycho-Path
Normal Spell Card
Activate by paying 800 Life Points, and by selecting up to 2 of your Psychic-Type monster that are removed from play. Add the selected monster(s) to your hand.

RGBT-JP059 Natural Tune
Normal Spell Card
Activate by selecting 1 face-up Level 4 or lower Normal Monster you control. While the selected monster remains on the field, it is treated as Tuner.

RGBT-JP060 Supremacy Berry
Normal Spell Card
When your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, when you activate this card, increase your Life Points by 2000. When your Life Points are higher than your opponent's, inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

RGBT-JP061 Forbidden Chalice
Quick-Play Spell Card
Select 1 face-up monster on the field. Until the End-Phase the selected monster gains 400 ATK, and has its effect(s) negated.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP062 Calm Magic
Normal Spell Card
Activate only at the beginning of Main Phase 1. During this turn's Main Phase and Battle Phase, neither player can Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon.
Rare

RGBT-JP063 Miracle Locus
Normal Trap Card
Activate by selecting 1 face-up monster you control. Your opponent draws 1 card. Until the End-Phase of this turn the selected monster gains 1000 ATK and can attack
only monster twice during the Battle Phase. When that monster battles, Battle Damage to your opponent becomes 0.

RGBT-JP064 Crimson Hellflare
Counter Trap
Activate when your opponent activates a Magic or Trap Card that inflicts Damage while you control a face-up "Red Daemon's Dragon". Instead of you, your opponent takes an amount of Damage equal to double that effect Damage.

RGBT-JP065 Tuner Capture
Normal Trap
Activate when your opponent Synchro Summons a Synchro Monster. Special Summon the Tuner that was used as a Synchro Material Monster from your opponent's Graveyard.

RGBT-JP066 Over Dead Line
Continuous Trap Card
While this card is on the field, Plants-Type monster Special Summoned from the Graveyard gain 1000 ATK. This card is destroyed during the second End-Phase after activation.

RGBT-JP067 Wicked Reborn
Continuous Trap Card
Activate by paying 800 Life Points, and by selecting 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon the selected monster in face-up Attack Position. The effect(s) of the monster Special Summoned by this effect is negated, and it cannot declare an attack during this turn. When this card is removed from the field, that monster is destroyed. When that monster is destroyed, this card is destroyed.

RGBT-JP068 Delta Crow - Anti Reverse
Normal Trap
Activate only if you control a face-up "Black Feather" monster. Destroy all set Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls. Also, if you control 3 "Black Feather" monsters, you can activate this card from your hand.
Rare

RGBT-JP069 Level Re-Tuner
Normal Trap
Decrease the level of 1 face-up monster you control by up to 2.

RGBT-JP070 Fake Feather
Normal Trap
Send 1 "Black Feather" monster to the Graveyard. Activate by selecting 1 Normal Trap card in your opponent's Graveyard. This card's effect becomes the same as the effect of the selected card.

RGBT-JP071 Trap Stun
Normal Trap Card
Negate the effects of all other Trap Cards on the field during this turn.
Rare

RGBT-JP072 Deformer Bind
Continuous Trap Card
While you control a face-up "Deformer" monster, Level 4 or higher monster your opponent controls cannot attack or change their Battle Position.

RGBT-JP073 Reckless Power
Normal Trap
Activate by Revealing 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" in your hand to your opponent. Destroy all set Spell and Trap cards your opponent controls.

RGBT-JP074 Automatic Laser
Normal Trap
Activate by Revealing 1 "Core-Chimail's Steel Core" in your hand to your opponent when they successfully Normal Summoned or Special Summoned a monster(s) with 1000 ATK or more. Destroy that monster(s)

RGBT-JP075 Charge of the Cornered Mouse
Continuous Trap Card
If a Level 3 or lower Normal Monster you control battles, activate by paying multiple of 100 Life Points during the Damage Step. Until the End Phase of this turn the battling monster your opponent controls loses ATK equal to the Life Points you paid.

RGBT-JP076 Proof of Powerlessness
Normal Trap
Activate only if you control a face-up Level 7 or higher monster. Destroy all face-up Level 5 or lower monster your opponent controls. During the turn you activated this card, monster(s) you control cannot declare an attack.

RGBT-JP077 Bone Temple Block
Normal Trap Card
Discard 1 card. Both players select 1 monster from their opponent's Graveyard and Special Summon it to their own side of the field. The monsters Special Summoned by this effect are destroyed during the End Phase of the next turn.

RGBT-JP078 Graveyard of the Super-Ancient Creatures
Continuous Trap
While this card is face-up on the field, Level 6 or higher Special Summoned monster cannot attack or activate their effects.
Super Rare

RGBT-JP079 Swallow Reversal
Counter Trap Card
Negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect that activates when successfully Special Summoned and destroy that monster.
Rare

RGBT-JP080 Mirror of Curse Words
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from the deck. Destroy that monster(s) and draw 1 card.

Y la promo 39 de la V-Jump

VJMP-JP039 Fallen Angel Asmodeus
DARK/Fairy - Effect/8/3000/2500
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. When this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Asmo Token" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 5/ATK 1800/DEF 1300) and 1 "Deus Token" (Fairy-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200). An "Asmo Token" cannot be destroyed by card effects. A "Deus Token" cannot be destroyed by battle.
Ultra Rare

y es todo, luego podre algo de la duel terminal q hasta ahora aca nomas no =( y aver si tmb edito esto para q se mire bonito con ima y todo xD bueno bye ^^

q esten bien
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Lo Nuevo :3   Lo Nuevo :3 I_icon_minitime

Lo Nuevo :3
Página 1 de 1.